Liver is also the second largest agency inside the human body to perform a variety of tasks, so it is important that we must “take care” of it.
The liver can be considered a body detoxification function of the body. One of the liver’s functions include adjusting the amount of fat, balance hormones, and digestive aid.
- Carrots in the list because it is high in beta-carotene. Carrots help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation in the body .In addition, carrots are also a good source of energy for the body and easy to eat. When choosing foods liver cleansing, it is important to select the fresh and rich in organic matter.
- Garlic role in cleansing and strengthening the blood. It contains high amounts of allicin and selenium, which aids cleaning effect in the liver and kidney. Garlic has beneficial effects on liver and kidney because it activates liver enzymes and in turn push the toxins out of the liver.
- Lemon Lime is one of the best liver cleansing foods. Many people prefer to use in the form of lemon juice. Lemon juice has vitamin C and also contain antioxidants, and is a highly alkaline foods. Not only that, the lemon also works to clean the gallbladder, kidney, gastrointestinal areas, and lungs. Add the juice of half a lemon to a cup of hot water will help to better digestion.
- Green leafy vegetables are foods great for liver cleansing. The chlorophyll in green vegetables which will make the task of absorbing toxins from the blood stream. So do not overlook vegetables such as spinach, cabbage, and arugula on diet ours. Green leafy vegetables are also a source of fiber, and can be processed in several ways: cooked, as juice …
- Beet roots contain a chemical called betaine which uses stimulated hepatocytes. It also protects the liver and bile ducts, and plays an important role in the digestion of food. Beetroot is a rich source of various vitamins and minerals. It not only helps cleanse the liver, kidneys and gallbladder, but also help stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Milk Thistle extract from milk thistle has two uses is to prevent and repair damage to the liver. It contains an antioxidant function to prevent toxins. Currently there are preformatted Institute of milk handy. This plant can be used for a long time.
- Dandelion tea has antioxidant properties and is a good blood purifier. By far, this herb is used a lot. Dandelion root stimulates the flow of bile and act as a tonic for the liver. That is why try replacing your daily drink a cup of coffee with dandelion tea.
- Water. In addition, we should also care about one of the methods of liver cleansing is important to drink plenty of water. You do not necessarily have to consume all of the above foods, but consciously choose good food for the body, it must always be the top priority.
Click SHARE to save it to your Facebook timeline.