Don’t worry. Making healthy food choices doesn’t have to be overwhelming. These tips, will get you on your way.
1. Cook at home more often avoid processed foods.
2. How you eat is as important as what you eat. Enjoy your meals without multitasking.
3. Listen to your body—eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re satisﬁed.
4. Eat at regular times.
5. Plan healthy snacks.
6. Eat a variety of vegetables and fruit at every meal.
7. Eat whole grains more often.
8. Eat fish at least twice a week.
9. Include legumes like beans, chickpeas, lentils, nuts and seeds more often.
10. Don’t be afraid of fat. Choose olive oil and canola oil is more often.