Temaki Sushi is a very famous hand roll Sushi in Japanese. It’s just like an ice cream cone shaped sushi.
Below is the video showing how to make a Sushi Cone.
Step by step instructions showing how to make Temaki Sushi fast in just few seconds only.
1. Cut the Nori into half.
2. Shining Nori side face down.
3. Fill in the sushi Rice & Mayonnaise.
4. Now, place your chosen filling ingredients diagonally on top of the rice.
5. And make sure your ingredients point towards the bottom right corner of the nori.
6. Fold the top right corner of the nori over the rice and filling ingredients.
7. Stick the end of the wrap with Mayonnaise.
Note: Make sure you don’t overfill it.