7 Health Benefits of Cucumbers:
1. HYDRATES! Cucumbers help eliminate toxins and replenishes the body with a water content of 96%.
2. Refuels. Vitamin A, C, K, iron, calcium, and potassium, which all contribute to energy and glowing skin.
3. Alkalizes. Cucumbers return your body to its natural alkaline state, which means less disease.
4. Stress Reduction. The aroma from boiling cucumbers and water will calm you down from the inside out.
5. Cures Hangovers. Eat a few cucumbers before bed to replenish your body with sugar, B vitamins, and electrolytes and reduce the intensity of your hangover.
6. Strengthens Joints. The silica in cucumbers helps to strengthen the connective tissues around muscles and joints.
7. Weight Loss Aid. The high-water content and low calorie content makes cucumbers an effective way to flush out toxins and aid digestion.