Aloe on Cholesterol
When used internally, aloe vera gel improves the quality of the blood and helps rebalance the blood chemistry in a way that lowers cholesterol and total triglycerides (in people with elevated levels).
Include fresh aloe juice in your daily diet to maintain your cholesterol level and increase the level of good cholesterol.
Aloe vera won’t kill you. Aloe is completely safe to eat like a food. There are natural alternatives that are far safer, less expensive and more effective. Aloe vera is one of them!
More Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
- Helps heal skin wounds
- stimulates cellular rejuvenation of the skin
- hydrates the skin
- reduces pain of canker sores
- increases stomach mucosal production
- supports digestion & detoxification
- anti-obesity effect
- hypoglycemic activity
- powerful antioxidant helps with pre-diabetes & metabolic syndrome
- helps with high blood pressure
- helps with burning mouth syndrome
- anti-fungal properties
- anti-bacterial & antiseptic properties
- useful with burns – repairs skin tissue
- helps with joint & muscle pain
- anti-inflammatory properties
- high in essential amino acids
- boosts oxygenation of blood anti-aging properties