Arteries Cleanser Juice Recipe
This super fruit is the most nutrient rich, of the top 26 fruits consumed in the world today. An excellent source for all the right nutrients for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges and preventing hypertension. This super fruit per day will improve your heart health, thin your blood, reduce clotting (Platelet aggregation) by an average of 18%, and lower your fat in the blood (triglycerides) by an average of 15%.Kiwi’s are low in fat and contain no cholesterol. thereby preventing hardening of the arteries and related heart diseases.
– 2 kiwifruits
– 2 pears
– A handful of spinach
– A cup of mint leaves
– 1-inch ginger-root
Regarding the cancer treatment, kiwi fruits can inhibit nitrosamine in the intestinal tissue of the mutation. The symptoms of anorexia and cachexia of some cancer patients can be relieved after eating Kiwi fruit regularly. They can also relieve the can also reduce the side effects or toxic reactions of the patients which comes from X-Ray radiation and chemotherapies. Regular consumption of kiwi fruits can prevent the body producing too much peroxide and prevent senile plaque formation.
* Inositol is found in this green, super fruit.
And, recent studies have shown that Inositol, because of its function as a precursor of an intracellular second messenger system, can be beneficial in the treatment of depression.
* Kiwifruits are rich source of fibers. The fibers have good digestive property and also help to improve diabetes. Kiwi also contains inositol, a natural occurring sugar alcohol that may have a positive effect to regulate diabetes.
Helps in Weight Loss
Each kiwi fruit has approximately 45 calories, 11 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of fiber and 1 gram of protein. While losing weight, kiwifruit is an excellent to eat as it is lowest in calories. Additionally, its dietary fiber helps to feel fuller for long period of time.
Acts as an Anti-aging
The vitamins A, C, and E content of the kiwi fruit helps to fight against the damage caused by the free radicals in body. Thus, it helps to battle off against the signs of aging. Free radicals have demolishing effect on the cells and are responsible for early aging signs
Other Health Benefits
• Consumption of kiwi fruit makes metabolism stronger as well as improves the nerve function
• Prevents wheezing and coughing, particularly in children
• Helps to prevent colon cancer
• Boosts the immune system of the body so helps to fight cold and flu
• Provides vitamins and antioxidants in a healthy amount
• Prevents asthma
• Helps people with impotence
• Rich source of minerals such as magnesium, potassium and copper
• Also acts as a natural blood thinner
• Assists people suffering from depression
• Great for pregnant women as it contains folate which is necessary for cell development
• An anti mutagenic component present in kiwifruit helps to prevent the mutations of DNA that may start the cancer process
You can jump-start your metabolism by eating kiwifruit or drinking kiwi juice in the morning. when many of us are pressed for time, this quick breakfast drink is at the ready.
(PLEASE SHARE IT TO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT)